Bazilio Cobb Associates has a multicultural staff representing more than 20 nationalities and speaking nearly 30 languages. As such, our International Services Practice is a natural fit. We are experienced and comfortable conducting business in international locations, which often requires understanding and adapting to local business culture and customs.
Our International Services Practice overlaps with our Assurance and Consulting Practices in that we provide the same services internationally as we do domestically. We often provide these services on behalf of a U.S. government entity or domestic nonprofit with international operations or funding, such as those shown below. We also work with governments in developing countries transitioning to market-based economies.
- Audit of system controls for the United Republic of Tanzania and the Kingdom of Morocco on behalf of the Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Organizational and financial restructuring for the Pakistan Railways Corporation
- Professional services to support USAID’s African Diaspora Marketplace Initiative
- Audit of USAID-funded programs in Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Eritrea, and Senegal
- Forensic accounting of projects in Niger, Egypt, Zimbabwe, Namibia, and Burundi
- Operation of the grants management office for the Virgin Islands Department of Education
- Financial advisor for agribusiness development in the Republic of Togo, Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, and Guinea
- Overhauling call center operations in Canada, Mexico, and the Philippines for an international telecommunications provider
- Reviewing purchasing and inventory controls in France and Switzerland for the Vaccine Fund
- Assisting in the establishment of the Virgin Islands Waste Management Authority